1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
CAMPING CAMBRILS CABAN is a company of Campings La Corona, S.A., which is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of April 27 ( GDPR), Organic Law 3 / 2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations planned for treatment are:
- Remittance of commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that allows commercial communications to be carried out. These communications will be made through the RESPONSIBLE and are related to their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers, with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out market studies and statistical analysis.
- Process orders, requests, respond to queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact forms that are made available on the RESPONSIBLE’s website.
- Send the online newsletter, about news, offers and promotions in our activity.
Why can we process your personal data?
For which the treatment is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
- For the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: carry out market studies, statistical analysis, etc. and process orders, requests, etc. at the request of the USER.
For how long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the treatment or as long as there are legal prescriptions that dictate custody and when it is no longer necessary to do so, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or its destruction. total.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the treatment, to our providers of services related to communications, with whom the CONTROLLER has formalized the confidentiality and data processor contracts. treatment required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that the USER has are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
CAMPING LA CORONA, S.A. Avda. Mas Clariana, s / n – 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The USERS, through the corresponding boxes and the introduction of data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary for the attention of your request, by the provider, and that therefore the inclusion of the data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER is true and is responsible for communicating any changes.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all the data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will fully meet your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in the Article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through CAMPING LA CORONA, S.A. Avda. Mas Clariana, s / n – 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona). E-mail: email@example.com